Wednesday, October 15, 2008

CMJ Schedule Posted and Last Chance to Register

I'm greatly looking forward to the CMJ Music Marathon in New York City next week (October 21-25th). If you're still on the fence about going, there are just a few more days left to register and if you need added incentive, CMJ just posted the full schedule of events, music, panels and films.

If any Spinning Indie readers are planning to attend CMJ, let me know as it would be great to meet. I'll be attending the entire "College Day" on Thursday, October 23rd, so perhaps I'll see some of you then.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.blacksquirrelradio.com will be there

Anonymous said...

I'm there right now!
The next few days are going to be a lot of fun, i'm especially excited for a couple bands that are playing tonight. I've already spent some money on the CMJ merch (their NYC design is pretty sick), so hopefully I will have some money left for band merch later. Either way, money well spent! Already looking forward to next year!!